Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bling It On!

For the month of December, I will be guest designing over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog!!

Welcome to Week #3/4 - Bling It On!!

wed-newchallenge-header 

For the challenge this week, we are creating cards that have bling on them such as glitter, gemstones, etc.
And since I have been obsessed with putting something glittery on all of my projects this year, this was a pretty easy challenge for me! ;)

For my card, I used the Glitzy Glitter 6x6 paper pad from DCWV to diecut all the pieces of the ornament that I made. I used some circle dies along with the new Snowflake Cluster die and Perfect Bow die from Simon Says Stamp to create an ornament for the focal part of my card.

Everything is cut out of glitter paper, so it is very very sparkly!! I wish you could see all the shimmer and sparkle in real life because the photos do not do it justice! ;)

Snowflake Ornament





Supplies:





To take part in this week's challenge, just head on over to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge group blog here to get all the details and to submit your card! You can win a $50 GC to Simon Says Stamp just for taking part! Yay!! ;)

50dollar_voucher_600px

This challenge will run for two weeks instead of one for the holiday season, so this will be the last challenge for 2013!!
 
Thank you so much to the challenge group girls for having me guest design this month!!!
I have enjoyed every minute and have loved the fun challenges!! ;)

Steph ;)

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Stephanie! The glitter looks very pretty! :) Thank you for being our Designer in the Spotlight this month! Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2014 to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Steph :-) Blue is my fave colour and I love everything sparkly so this is perfect !! Totally LOVE it :-) I am sure this is even more beautiful IRL too :-)

    It has been fabulous having you along with us this month and hope you will be back in the spotlight in the near future too ;-)

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you the very best for 2014 ,,, I foresee great things ahead ;-) hehe :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Stephanie, a lovely design and beautiful elements and sparkling - stunning!!!

    All the best for Christmas and the New Year for yourself and family !!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another really beautiful card, Stephanie! I love your pretty snowflake and your bow is gorgeous! I've really enjoyed having you as Designer in the Spotlight this month! Your cards and projects are ALWAYS inspiring...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, Steph! That blue is so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Steph, brilliant card. Very very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's what I call BLING, Steph! Love this pretty sparkly ornament!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabulous sparkly bauble card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS